Wednesday 2 April 2008

The Honeymoon Is Over

Currently I'm sitting at home in a state of anxiety due to the proliferation of chav bastards. Every night around 10.30, a bunch of the hooded wankers descend to loiter mere feet away from bedroom until around midnight, drinking, smashing bottles, laughing, screaming, swearing and last night saw a new addition, chasing each other around my property with wooden fencing as weapons. I visited the police station and called them TWICE yesterday.

Needless to say, this has left me now worrying all day about their next return. Their proximity and noise prevents me from going to sleep or being at ease in my own home, leaving me tired and on edge. For a diabetic using diet to balance blood sugar levels and already avoiding anger management classes/courses, the resultant stress is not doing me any good.

I'm thinking scary thoughts and either they go or I do, but it's not easy. I love this flat but I'm effectively trapped here with no options to move and this adds to my frustrated anxiety.

Sorry, this is a really depressing post and there's nothing anybody can do to help but like Eugene Tooms, I felt the need to vent...

1 comment:

Rol said...

God - I hope you get it sorted soon, mate.