In addition to most of the work on the post below, I also had to tinker with three pics for somebody else today but managed to actually layout (I didn't do full pencils other than the main figure and wolf head) and ink that Zenecope cover. While it doesn't have the Image-style plastic beauty that alot of their covers do (though I like their frog prince cover), I'm fairly happy with it. It's not great but is OK---I quite liked how Red Riding Hood turned out but think really the pose I put her in wasn't right for the skirt...the figure was sketched out first to ensure proportions was as accurate as possible but when I placed the shirt over, it lost much of the structure.
Still, I'll bung it in with the submission package anyway!
I'd meant to start working out the new Back Issue article today but never had the time---tomorrow will find me either working on that or Marvel samples.