Saturday 17 September 2011

More Webdings

Just thought I'd bung up some more random images cribbed from the net...

We start with Spidey by Mike Wieringo...he drew one of the best Spideys in my opinion, I was surprised to read recently that his art was not popular at DC, despite his excellent run on the Flash (pun intended)...Jimmy Cheung started out at Marvel Uk, and I love this image featuring the classic Captain Britain stories from the 80s...
I absolutely love Bolland's work and his art combined with the simplicity of this Zatanna cover make it one of my favourite images ever...
I like seeing modern artists take on "classic" characters, so dig this Art Adams Ms Marvel...
Wish I could justify the expense of the above Black Widow PVC statue, one of the more tempting pieces of merchandise for a while...
Just love this Jason Pearson pic of Mary Marvel and Supergirl...
Again, simplicity helps this image sing...
While clearly riffing on Adam Hughes' work, I still can't help loving Ryan Sook's version of Lois Lane...
Spaaaaaace Ghoooooost!!!!
One of my favourite artists drawing one of my favourite characters, what's not to like?
Done by the same artist who did Ms Marvel on my last post, I love this: stunning but simply, elegantly done...

Not especially an Elektra fan but this is one of the most striking covers I've seen, really love this...

No comments: