Monday 26 March 2012

This Weekend part 1


I really really wanted to get cracking on with my second page of TMSAV this weekend...but I was really rundown last week, scarily so actually, so decided to take it easy this weekend. I felt ok and actually put pen to paper and managed to complete the pieces above. Never got round to colouring Medusa (or the previously posted Phoenix) or colouring the Polaris in more depth.

I'm really happy with the Skizz at the top and thought I'd adapt my recent Power Girl to sport the revised DCNu costume. I quite like this version: the white piping adds a nice regal feel (though it reminds me of a Perez Wasp costume from around Avengers #198 or so) but still not sure about the P emblem. The red area on the chest works ok but the emblem needs adjusting about, though a P isn't the best looking letter to work with.

At some point, I shall post coloured versions of Medusa and Phoenix...

3 comments:

Rol said...

Particularly like the Medusa.

Unknown said...

Agreed, the Medusa rocks. Think Polaris is one of your best ever though, and not just because it's one of my favourite cossies... ;)

Nige Lowrey said...

That's definitely the best Polaris outfit...maybe I'll do a better colour version at some point, this outfit's not shiny enough :)