Friday 15 June 2012

Look Wot I (Mer) Made

Things have got pretty mental around here so I've had to take a few days off work to relieve pressure/stress. I'd already committed myself to setting a pubquiz last night (which went down well) but I found myself scrambling for something to do for half an hour at the pub so I returned to the semi-pencilled first version of a sci fi take on The Lttle Mermaid, which I did a while back for TAB. It was quite nice to ink it up with a cider and I coloured it today.

I'll post it here, may be a while till anything else gets posted because of said problems above...

2 comments:

Nige Lowrey said...

Actually, looking at this now I suddenly realise how similar this looks to Aquaman's wife Mera, oh well...

Unknown said...

Well it'll double for the inevitable 'fish fighters' TAB theme...