Tuesday 19 June 2012

TLIED?


For the next two weeks, my days will not be free but I may have the opportunity to pass some time idly. I can't take the time to draw anything like sequential stuff but I may be able to do some random illo work.

Last night in preparation for today, I quickly sketched out a jaguar (taken from this year's calendar, which is wildlife) and this morning I quickly sketched out a woman: I was in a rush and had no time to prepare so I quickly copied this off a Sarah Jessica Horseface pic (which I keep for drapery reference). (Actually, I started pencilling a Spirit for this week's TAB but it wasn't working out well and time constraints meant I had no time to fart about correcting it or drawing anything else original).

Anyways, here's a jaguar and a former centaur made pretty...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's lovely. Your drapery rocks dude.

Nige Lowrey said...

There's a phrase you don't hear very often outside the bedroom :)...