Sunday 15 July 2012

Ooh, Betty!



I hate the whole idea of the Red Hulk as it detracts from the original green Hulk and similarly, I disliked the Red She-Hulk as it lessened (and threatened) Jen Walters as She-Hulk. I also hate the Red She-Hulk codename, it sounds like a placeholder until a proper name is settled on.

Anyway, for some reason the idea recently came to me to draw Red She-Hulk and She-Hulk together, no idea where that came from. I had trouble with my first sketch of RSH (or Betty from now on) so scrapped it and started again. The results are much better...so I started Jen and that turned out crap and I won't be posting that!.

I'll probably get around to doing another pass and will combine them together as originally envisioned but until then, here's the original and completed versions of Red She-Hulk...


No comments: